Double tree by Hilton Business Bay
An Assistant Finance Manager will ensure all financial plans are upheld in coordination with hotels/company standards and in conjunction with the forecasting and budgeting plans of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Finance Manager, you will ensure all financial plans are upheld in coordination with hotel/company standards and in conjunction with the forecasting and budgeting plans of the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Work in conjunction with the General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or accountancy and Finance Department
- Train and develop local Finance Team Members and ensure succession plans are in place
- Build the financial awareness among members of the local management team
- Hold monthly meetings with the Finance Team to give financial updates
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
An Assistant Finance Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Possess strong commercial awareness
- Excellent financial management experience
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous experience working in the Accounts/Finance Management function within the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Doubletree by Hilton
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy
5 days ago
Assistant Finance ManagerDoubletree by Hilton - Dubai, DU
Work in conjunction with the General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel....Read More 5 days ago
Assistant Food and Beverage ManagerDoubletree by Hilton - Dubai, DU
An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines....Read More 5 days ago
Assistant Reservations ManagerDoubletree by Hilton - Dubai, DU
Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion...Read More 5 days ago
Assistant Executive HousekeeperDoubletree by Hilton - Dubai, DU
An Assistant Executive Housekeeper will support all Housekeeping and Laundry operations including the development of the Team Members with in the group so to...Read More 5 days ago
Assistant Front Office ManagerDoubletree by Hilton - Dubai, DU
An Assistant Front Office Manager assists in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an...Read More 5 days ago