We are one of the leading Auditing and Accounting firms in UAE and require an Auditor for our operations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate will be a qualified / semi qualified CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/CIA with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Audit Firms.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Conducting Internal Control evaluation and risk assessment to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage and ensuring that objectives of the client organization are achieved economically, efficiently and effectively;
• Preparing Internal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks, assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, and reporting results of audit;
• Preparing special reports when asked for by the management on various aspects of financial management, including asset management and security, financial reporting, decision support systems and management Information systems;
• Facilitating and undertaking periodic reviews and annual audit of financial transactions as per the country rules and regulations
• Assisting the management in drafting replies for all audit reports, to be submitted to Client Organization
• Specifying internal checks including pre-audit checks, adherence to policies procedures and compliance with rules, laws and regulations to ensure that payments are made in accordance with the stipulated guidelines of the government and donor agencies
• Ensuring that systems exist for generation of accurate and reliable financial and other information;
• Conducting any other related task that may be assigned by the management.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
• Proficient in Risk Based Audit methodology
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues & clients at all levels
• A proven track record of establishing & maintaining strong relationships
• A proactive approach to problem solving & delivering client solutions
• Proficient in creating reports / documents to support observations and analysis
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong project management skills & experience of working on large group audits.
• Grounding in International Accounting Standards- UK GAAP / IFRS would be an advantage.
• Should be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
About the Recruiter
HLB Hamt is a member of HLB International, which is a UK, based International group of auditing and accounting firms and maintains toughest quality standards prescribed by HLBI. As a partner of HLBI we maintain the toughest quality standards for client services.HAMT Consultants is a division of HLB Hamt Chartered Accountants, one of the leading audits and consulting firm worldwide. At HAMT Consultants, we accept the challenge to provide you with the most dynamic search process imaginable. We specialize in team building: we are committed to finding the right candidates to fill key positions that will grow your business now and in the future. If you’re looking for the best, then let us chart your course to the future.
AuditorHamt Consultants - Dubai, DU
Preparing special reports when asked for by the management on various aspects of financial management, including asset management and security, financial...Read More6 days ago
Office Assistant_Retail FashionHamt Consultants - Dubai, DU
The candidate should have experience handling administration works like maintaining files, records, invoices etc....Read More1 weeks ago
Digital Marketing Executive_Exp. in Advertising AgencyHamt Consultants - Dubai, DU
Responsible for the day to day support of the Digital Planner/Manager in the operational delivery of digital campaigns - working alongside the Digital Team they...Read More1 months ago
SEO / SEM ANALYST_Exp. in Financial ServicesHamt Consultants - Dubai, DU
Ensure that all websites and internet properties of the organization have been technically optimized to attract and engage those clients that closely match the...Read More2 months ago
Cashier_Exp. in Fashion RetailHamt Consultants - Dubai, DU
Support customers at point of sale to ensure world class shopping experience - Add on sales and describe technical information through selling techniques to...Read More2 months ago