Construction Management Professionals (x2) required for large and high profile Mixed Use/ Retail projects in Dubai. Join a world renowned company and expect to join a winning team with big career prospects here in the UAE and globally
• A real estate and Professional services company offering full spectrum of services to global clients in Real Estate.
• Offering real value consultancy services for the whole spectrum of their clients' portfolios.
• Employing over 60,000 staff worldwide across over 250 corporate offices.
• The business is sharp, polished, innovative and highly ethical.
You can expect to join a thriving Middle East business, delivering mixed use / retail fit outs for top developers and retails worldwide.
• Due to recent project award this company is hiring for 2x client side Construction Management professionals to lead the site activities of large mixed use developments
• Report into Operations Directors regarding the project activities on site
• Liaise with Contractors to ensure project is being delivered to time and budget
• Full responsibility for the construction/ delivery elements of large complex mix used projects
• Monitor the MEP installation
• Monitor the HSE on the site
This company is looking for 2 Construction Managers - 1 general mixed used development / 1 MEP specialist.
- Minimum 8 years' experience with top Engineering Consultancies/ PM companies
- Proven track record in managing projects from as a client representative on site
- Should have worked on major mixed use projects
- Last 8 years minimum should have been spent working on the client side - NOT contactors
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to drive the project from site to delivery as number 1
- For the MEP Construction Manager you must have a proven track record in Building Services discipline
- Degree qualified
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential
- Arguably one of the best Professional Management companies to work for here in the UAE
- A top Exec Management team with big expansion plans
- Highly renowned brand name and well respected with top Retailers/ Developers in the region
- Fast paced / exciting/ high end projects
- Possibilities for long term career here in the UAE or even globally
- First class company culture and team spirit
To apply for this role follow the links below. For more information contact Charlotte Betty - 042766545 or email [email protected]
Project Manager - Mega Mixed use Development - DubaiACRWORLD - Dubai, DU
Monitor the success of the project delivery and provide input when required reporting to Project Director. Project Manager - mixed use developments....Read More1 weeks ago
Construction Project Manager (Client side) Mixed use/ retail. DubaiACRWORLD - Dubai, DU
This company is looking for 2 Construction Managers - 1 general mixed used development / 1 MEP specialist....Read More2 weeks ago
Project Manager (Client side). Fit Out. Retail. DubaiACRWORLD - Dubai, DU
At last 5 years of experience managing retail fit outs as a client rep - ideally in major cities. Ensure the project is run to budget and deadline and the work...Read More2 weeks ago
Finance Manager - Interior Design/Fit OutACRWORLD - Dubai, DU
Finance Manager - Interior Fit Out Dubai Finance Manager with extensive experience in interior design/fit out companies required for a medium sized interiorRead More2 months ago
Head of MEP DesignACRWORLD - Dubai, DU
4 Year Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or similar. Minimum 10- 15 years experience. Leading local M & E Consultancy based in Dubai....Read More2 months ago