A prominent facility based in Abu Dhabi (UAE) is search to appoint a Consultant Urologist to join the state of the art medical facility situated in the heart of Abu Dhabi.
The inception of this facility was realised through the UAE’s ambition to develop an outstanding medical service that could rival others both locally and internationally. The entire focus of this facility is to continue to build on its international world-class reputation of clinical excellence
This multi-specialty facility provides a broad range of specialised medical services, top quality healthcare and an exceptional working environment.
If selected, you will work in a purpose-built clinic which is fully equipped with state of the art equipment
You will need a postgraduate qualification and have competed your speciality training with at least 8 - 12 years’ experience gained in an international or accredited environment. In return, you’ll receive a competitive tax free salary.
The ideal candidate should hold a HAAD license and have local experience
The Consultant’s clinic duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and treat patients according to established standards of best practice for the post holder’s speciality
- Ensure the highest standards of care
- Comply with all established practices regarding consultations, patient care, discharge protocols and follow up practices
- Practice appropriate utilisation of the organisation’s resources
- Accurately and ethically document all relevant patient information in a clear and timely fashion; in accordance to established procedures
- Regularly review results of all investigations and modify treatment as required
- Regularly review patients’ medical records and updating them appropriately if and when necessary
- Liaise with other medical specialities and support services for additional input when required
- Actively participate in meetings to help plan the effective, safe and holistic care for patients
- Perform necessary procedures and obtain approval from the insurance company prior to performing the procedures
- Accept appropriate referrals from other speciality clinics, walk-in patients and patients referred from other hospitals
- Communicate medical information to patients and the patients’ families
- Maintain a good working relationship with members of staff and promote collaboration and a team-based approach to patient care
If you’d like to know more about the roles on offer, please contact Melissa Kostler at [email protected]
or call +971 (0)4 433 4145.
1 weeks ago
Senior Project Scheduler (MSP PRINCE 2 PMP) – Aviation 12 month contractHAYS - Dubai, DU
Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to customer/management. Planning, building, and maintaining multiple schedules of varying size and...Read More 10 hours ago
AccountantHAYS - Dubai, DU
Candidates must have the ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers. A highly regarded Medical Clinic....Read More 10 hours ago
HR and Administration OfficerHAYS - Dubai, DU
You will provide support to the finance in all aspects of HR. My client, a multinational FMCG company is looking for a HR and Administration Officer to manage...Read More 2 days ago
QHSE ManagerHAYS - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Communicate and Ensure effective implementation of QHSE policy across the entities in the MENA region. Ensure that all non-conformances generated during the...Read More 2 days ago
Senior Executive Assistant - BankingHAYS - Dubai, DU
Maintaining complex personal schedule, organising family vacations, maintaining MD’s affairs in Dubai, UK and across the globe....Read More 2 days ago