In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
PricewaterhouseCoopers' People & Organisation Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world with 6,000 HR professionals based in over 100 countries. In the Middle East, we have an established People and Organisation Consulting team providing our clients with an unmatched breadth and depth of local and global expertise. We work in partnership with organisations ranging from family business to government bodies helping to make their people a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping the people agenda positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles.
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Reporting to a People and Organisation Director or Partner lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Organisational Change and Culture.
- Advise clients on strategic people-related matters and design solutions that can help transform clients’ organisations.
- Work closely with People and Organisation Directors and client teams to build strong relationships at all levels and act as the day-to-day project manager.
- Collaborate with senior PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and take responsibility for developing junior colleagues through on-the-job coaching, knowledge sharing and consistent feedback
- Be the team go-to-person for Organisational Change and Culture and maintain a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Assist in creating and presenting winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East, particularly providing expert insight for engagements related to Organisational Change and Culture.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will further build on your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Psychology.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Years of Experience: 7-9 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big4 firms or a global strategy house.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries.
- Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- In-depth understanding of strategic change management and communication activities, including but not limited to, conducting interviews and facilitating workshops with senior client leadership; developing new HR strategies and policies, processes and procedures to reflect new market challenges, economic impacts, technological changes, or competitive pressures.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East as the project requirement dictates.
1 weeks ago
Consulting - Technology - Digital Transformation - ManagerPwC - Dubai, DU
Working to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment....Read More 1 weeks ago
Consulting - People and Organisation - Manager - DubaiPwC - Dubai, DU
7-9 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big4...Read More 1 weeks ago
Senior Manager - Deals - Transaction Services - Financial Due DiligencePwC - Dubai, DU
Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk. We, therefore, work closely with our clients to help them overcome these...Read More 2 months ago
Tax - Indirect Tax - VAT - Senior Manager - United Arab EmiratesPwC - Abu Dhabi, AZ
You should have the ability to identify and address client needs, build solid relationships, and be able to communicate with clients in an organized and...Read More 2 months ago
Assurance - Core Assurance - Experienced Associate - Abu DhabiPwC - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Confidence when dealing with senior individuals. Take the right decisions when needed; Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology);...Read More 2 months ago