In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping Digital and IT positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
- Lead end-to-end Digital & IT Strategy engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Work cross functionally with both internal and client teams, across business, Digital and IT to develop and deliver end-to-end Digital Strategies, with a particular emphasis on the utilization of emerging technologies.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in digital and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the GCC on Digital Strategy through execution.
- You will undertake client delivery work in the GCC and support the development of new propositions to help our client introduce digital solutions in the most efficient, effective, and innovative manner.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- Working to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the Technology Consulting team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other digital experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Business Studies or Computer Sciences.
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years of relevant experience in IT Strategy, Architecture, and Digital Strategy preferably within a professional services environment.
- In-depth understanding of one or more of the following industries: Transport, Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG, Utilities or Oil and Gas.
- Should have the understanding of at least one or two industries from Digital and IT perspective and how their role fits in to enabling the industry.
- Prior implementation experience of digital and technology solutions is desired.
- Knowledge of client engagement and sales process is essential.
- Strong interest and passion for digital and technology trends through learning and applications of solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes MS Office suits and knowledge of digital / prototyping solutions.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
2 weeks ago
Consulting - Technology - Digital Transformation - ManagerPwC - Dubai, DU
Working to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment....Read More 2 weeks ago
Consulting - People and Organisation - Manager - DubaiPwC - Dubai, DU
7-9 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big4...Read More 2 weeks ago
Senior Manager - Deals - Transaction Services - Financial Due DiligencePwC - Dubai, DU
Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk. We, therefore, work closely with our clients to help them overcome these...Read More 2 months ago
Tax - Indirect Tax - VAT - Senior Manager - United Arab EmiratesPwC - Abu Dhabi, AZ
You should have the ability to identify and address client needs, build solid relationships, and be able to communicate with clients in an organized and...Read More 2 months ago
Assurance - Core Assurance - Experienced Associate - Abu DhabiPwC - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Confidence when dealing with senior individuals. Take the right decisions when needed; Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology);...Read More 2 months ago