About the Role:
This position reports to Manager - General Administration & Travel and the main purpose of the role is to ensure that all DP World guests and VIP visitors to Corporate Head Office, are provided with prompt assistance and cordial attention.
- Greet and welcome visitors and VIP guests offering information and assistance
- Answer incoming calls promptly, courteously and in a professional way
- Coordinate with the Public Relations Assistants, arranging their daily schedule and preparing their monthly overtime sheet
- Familiarise names of regular visitors and greet them accordingly
- Assist in organising transfers for visitors if required and re-confirm booking of conference room etc.
- Anticipate the need for taxis and follow up in order to avoid delays
- Receive couriers and dispatch them accordingly
- Maintain cleanliness in the reception area and lobby at all times, in case of maintenance or any other service required, inform the relevant department.
- Be aware of local emergency and other business units telephone numbers
- Assist visitors who require usage of the business centre
- Provide walk in guests with guidance and information of the company
- Update the telephone directory and listing for head office staff
- Assist the department with administrative requirements as required
- Be prompt and punctual in performing duties.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct and professional appearance
- Any other job assigned
- Awareness and implementation of company policies and procedures.
Experience & Qualification:
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Diploma or High School Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in handling Front desk/ Customers or other related function
- Ability to priorities and multitask skills
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage workload and time in order to meet constantly changing demands of the job
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
1 weeks ago
Customer Relation Assistant (Temporary)DP World - Dubai, DU
This position reports to Manager - General Administration & Travel and the main purpose of the role is to ensure that all DP World guests and VIP visitors to...Read More 1 weeks ago
Business Development Executive - World SecurityDP World - Dubai, DU
Ensure that operational and sale- related information is communicated to all other appropriate departmental staff, thus maintaining accurate records....Read More 2 months ago
Senior Manager Operational Learning & DevelopmentDP World - Dubai, DU
Facilitate DP World maintaining its Human Capital capability in order to meet its present and future global business objectives, in support of corporate...Read More 2 months ago
Senior Manager Business DevelopmentDP World - Dubai, DU
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and...Read More 3 months ago
P&O Maritime, Dubai: Responder - Emergency Response TeamDP World - Dubai, DU
Valid UAE driving license (preferably manual). To ensure marine emergency response equipment is stored correctly, checked and maintained in a good working order...Read More 3 months ago