An Events Manager is responsible for the production of events from conception through to completion. Events can include:
Exhibitions and fairs, Festivals, Conferences, Promotions and product launches, Fundraising and social events.
The role of the event manger will be hands-on and often involve working as part of a team. He/she must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event.
He/she will also be responsible to develop knowledge and expertise of client’s business, industry and competitors within the team.
The successful candidate should have management or graduate qualifications with a specialization in the relevant department and should possess a minimum of 2-3 year of relevant experience in the same field.
An events Manager is expected to possess good leadership skills, time management skills and be creative innovative & energetic.
Time Management / Deadline
- Assist in strategically developing the Brand Management and Events Division of BUZ MMC.
- Developing strategic plans and presentations for project execution.
- Conceiving and executing the concepts, themes and ideas for clients.
- Target market and competitor analysis/research for clients/brands to identify the potential business opportunities.
- Identifying upcoming events and market trends and plan business strategies.
- Support in Sponsorship Marketing (whenever required)
- Backend operational support on ongoing and upcoming projects
- Strategy, Activation plan & Proposal development
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier and vendors relationships
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
- Responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
Account Payment collection
- Email responsiveness: Responding and acknowledging every email in a timely fashion (within the hour)
- Prioritizing workload: Checking with team on priorities and ensuring it is completed in the given timeframe
- Office attendance by 9:30am every day
- Minimal sick leave – and flexibility to work on urgent deadlines when possible from home
- Compliance with office holiday and leave procedures
- Minimizing overtime - achieving a balanced nine hour time sheet whilst meeting all deadlines
- Reporting at the event on the said time and with enough contingency time
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Raise invoices , collect payments and keep track of the statement of account will be a Key responsibility
- Must maintain client wise files on functions
- Meeting with the account team once a month is part of the responsibility to reconcile and audits the payment collections.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- The position has the key responsibility of achieving the target for the BUZ Events division through business development activities with the Key Existing clients as well as new clients
- Actively support the business development of BUZ MMC by coordinating with various divisions on business development initiatives.
- Regular follow up with the existing and potential clients
Success in the Events Manager position will be measured by the following benchmarks:
- Actively sets and meets deadlines for account tasks
- Lack of complaints from client contact
- Number of new events and/or event-sources
- Accountability on the accounts
- Monthly revenue generated/ monthly reports generated
- Achievement of monthly business targets
1 weeks ago
Events ManagerBUZ - Dubai, DU
Raise invoices , collect payments and keep track of the statement of account will be a Key responsibility....Read More 1 weeks ago
Events ManagerBUZ - Dubai, DU
Raise invoices , collect payments and keep track of the statement of account will be a Key responsibility....Read More 3 months ago