NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading group in Dubai to recruit a Group Financial Controller. Reporting into the CFO, this position will be entirely responsible for leading a team of accountants across Financial & Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, MIS & Budgeting, FP&A and Systems Development.
- Develop Financial strategies, policies, plans, systems and procedures in order to ensure the sound Financial Management of the Group
- Direct the timely and accurate preparation of Financial and Management Accounts in accord with international accounting standards, group financial policies and statutory requirements of each country.
- Direct the Group Consolidated Audit in conjunction with the group entities and the auditors.
- Direct the preparation and presentation of the annual budgeting process and review in accord with the Group policy, guidelines and schedules
- Ensure the timely preparation and development of relevant business information to provide management with the tools for decision making
- Lead and direct the acquisition of subsidiary groups in the formation of the Holding company.
- Direct and ensure that the IT and systems needs of the Finance Department are identified and timely and effectively met through the development of appropriate systems with the support of the IT department and software providers to address the business needs
Requirements - University Degree, Professional qualification in Accounting (e.g. CA, CPA, ICMA etc.).
- 10 + years’ experience in a Senior Finance positions. Previous work experience within Holding Entities is a +.
- Experience in business processes.
- Develops Financial Strategies, Policies, and Plans and ensures the development of Financial Systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated to anticipate, prioritise and action appropriate performance reporting analysis demands.
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
HR GeneralistNTS Group - Dubai, DU
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, the role will be focused on providing daily support for the HR Operations in the areas of onboarding,...Read More1 weeks ago
Financial Controller (Joint Venture)NTS Group - Dubai, DU
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading multinational company to recruit a Financial Controller to be based in Dubai. Min 5 Years of experience....Read More1 weeks ago
Assistant Comp & Bens ManagerNTS Group - Dubai, DU
The role will be varied, with the opportunity to be involved in devising medical insurance policies, monitoring the companies salary & benefits structures (for...Read More1 weeks ago
HR Manager (Arabic Speaker)NTS Group - Dubai, DU
You will be involved in every day HR operations and all forms of employee relations, as well as being responsible for setting KPI’s, dealing with employee...Read More1 weeks ago
Group Financial Controller (Arabic Speaking)NTS Group - Dubai, DU
Direct and ensure that the IT and systems needs of the Finance Department are identified and timely and effectively met through the development of appropriate...Read More1 weeks ago