Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah
A Guest Relations Officer with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Officer, you will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Executive is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer – ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
Guest Relations Officer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What benefits will I receive?
- Previous experience in a customer service function or in a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy
Guest Services and Front Office
5 days ago
Capitán de MaleteroWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Ubicaciones de trabajo : Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah Vienna Street Ras Al Khaimah 99999 Un Capitán de Maletero de Hilton Hotels and Resorts es...Read More 5 days ago
Bell CaptainWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Eligible Team Members also have access to paid time off benefits for vacation and sick, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, and Hilton...Read More 5 days ago
Front Office Supervisor - Arabic SpeakingWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Ensure the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments....Read More 5 days ago
Guest Relations Officer - Arabic SpeakerWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
A Guest Relations Officer with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP...Read More 5 days ago
Uniform AttendantWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required. Ensure outgoing uniform is controlled, including new team members and current team members....Read More 6 days ago