1. Implement and manage all HR initiatives and Talent Management programs to sustain high performance culture.
2. Ensure the HR team delivers accurate and timely HR services, whilst maintaining confidentiality, diplomacy, ethical integrity.
3. Conduct a continuing audit of all HR policies, programs, and practices and identify opportunities for improvement to help align the workforce with the strategic goals the company.
4. Promote effective communication and good working relationships within the management and staff through progressive HR programs and initiatives.
5. Participate in management and staff meetings, on various joint committees and attend industry seminars and conferences to keep abreast of industry trends, laws and regulations.
6. Counsel and advice Managers on all employment related issues in accordance with the company’s HR policies and government laws and regulations.
7. Assist with the carrying out of as company-wide process of OD that addresses issues such as resource planning, succession planning, high performing workforce development, employee retention and change management.
8. Manage the team’s performance through adherence to the company’s performance management process in order to close performance gaps and support personal development.
Requirements University Qualifications: MBA, MA, BA, BBA in relevant field
Nature and length of previous experience: 6+ years' experience in HR managerial role
Job Specific Skills: Extensive knowledge of UAE Labour laws. Ability to lead a multicultural team and to involve and motivate staff. Experience in the field of training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles. Working knowledge of current and emerging training tools and learning aids. Exposure in implementing organization wide change.
Generic Skills: Analytical, organized, methodical individual, with effective communication, interpersonal skills. Strong planning, organizing and execution skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
HR ManagerA Leading Provider of Document Management Products in UAE - Dubai, DU
Ensure the HR team delivers accurate and timely HR services, whilst maintaining confidentiality, diplomacy, ethical integrity....Read More1 weeks ago
Partner Account Manager/ Channel Sales ManagerA Leading Provider of Document Management Products in UAE - Dubai, DU
To promote product, services and solutions through our targeted channel partner account in order to maximize the company portfolio....Read More3 months ago
Customer Service EngineerA Leading Provider of Document Management Products in UAE - Dubai, DU
UAE driving License. Follow company provided fault analysis manuals i.e. E-DOC, EUREKA, when servicing customer equipment in order to minimize machine downtime....Read More3 months ago
MPS Customer Representative/ On-site supportA Leading Provider of Document Management Products in UAE - Al Ain, AZ
Update Stock report to re-order Company material and consumables in order to avoid non – availability. Ensure strict adherence to confidentiality clause of the...Read More3 months ago