A large global company are looking for an experienced HR manager to join their Abu Dhabi office.
You will be involved with talent acquisition / recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, 3rd party vendor relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. The job involves keeping up to date with the daily HR activities including the employment laws & procedures.
You will be someone who has strong experience partnering managers across a business, someone who can help drive the HR strategy and support the development of their team.
Requirements - 3+ years of experience in a similar role as an HR Manager
- Knowledge of UAE & GCC labour law
- Strong team player with entrepreneurial mindset and “can-do” attitude along with pro-active, results-oriented work style and highly professional conduct
- Strong attention to detail for effective and efficient completion of responsibilities and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced international environment
- Knowledge of and curiosity for latest HR trends and the ability to apply them in daily business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The package is paying between 20k - 25k dirhams per month and you must be willing to live in Abu Dhabi.
HR ManagerEngage Selection - Abu Dhabi, AZ
You will be someone who has strong experience partnering managers across a business, someone who can help drive the HR strategy and support the development of...Read More2 weeks ago
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEREngage Selection - Dubai, DU
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in theRead More2 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Interior Fit OutEngage Selection - Dubai, DU
At least 8 years total experience with at least 3 in the UAE in a similar role, preferably as much as possible in interior fit out....Read More2 months ago
GIS TECHNICAL LEADEngage Selection - Dubai, DU
Bachelor’s Degree or similar in an IT discipline*5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role*ESRI Certifications inclusive ArcGIS Suite of Products, ArcGIS...Read More2 months ago
Business Development ManagerEngage Selection - Dubai, DU
Provide assistance to Marketing team updating information and documentation about the company. Standardizing proposal documentation and ensure company standards...Read More2 months ago