General Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to Hotel management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
General Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel General Accounts / Payables: 1 year
5 days ago
Hotel General Accounts / PayablesAtana Hotel - Dubai, DU
Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Provides financial information to Hotel management by researching and analyzing...Read More 5 days ago
Housekeeping Attendant/ Public Area AttendantAtana Hotel - Dubai, DU
Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits. Comply with all resort safety guidelines....Read More 2 months ago
Hotel ElectricianAtana Hotel - Dubai, DU
*Duties & Responsibilities: * 1.Executes regular inspections on lights, power outlets and all related electrical systems such as the distribution boards,...Read More 2 months ago
Kids Club AttendantAtana Hotel - Dubai, DU
As a Kids Club Attendant you are responsible to ensure that all Kids Club responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner and your role will...Read More 2 months ago
Hotel Pool LifeguardAtana Hotel - Dubai, DU
Required license or certification:. Ensure the smooth operation of the activities and maintenance of pool and the relevant equipment....Read More 2 months ago