• Establish good business relationships with different suppliers and clients across different international markets including India, Middle East, Europe, Russia and Americas.
• Identification of new business opportunities by monitoring of inbound marketing channels and activities
• Selling travel products and tour packages.
• Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
• Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
• Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
• Ensuring a high-performing customer service system
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Meet given sales targets and ensure company profitability.
• Co-ordinate with inbound operations staffs to ensure the smooth running of the inbound business.
Requirements *Degree in business, marketing or anything within the Tourism industry
*At best, practical experience in a similar position
*Strongly developed networking and communication as well as analytical skills
*High customer-orientation and business acumen
*Ability to organize projects simultaneously and keep an eye on the details
*Interpersonal skills as well as the will and ability to cooperate with people from other departments and managerial levels
Inbound Sales ExecutiveTreasures Travel & Tourism - Dubai, DU
Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations. Ability to organize projects simultaneously and keep an eye on the details....Read More1 weeks ago
Corporate Sales ManagerTreasures Travel & Tourism - Dubai, DU
Minimum 5 years experience in Travel agency business – 2 of those at Managerial / supervisory level in corporate travel....Read More1 weeks ago
Holidays ConsultantTreasures Travel & Tourism - Dubai, DU
Answer calls and provide the required information by resolving queries. Create and update electronic records of clients....Read More1 weeks ago