This is YOU!
And this is US
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing, executing, monitoring and evaluating training programs in a Bricks & Clicks environment of a leading Omni-Channel organization.
- You have experience with principles and practices of adult learning theories, training design and their successful application within an Omni-Channel environment.
- You have exceptional presentation skills and can deliver training curriculum across multiple departments and locations to audiences with varying degrees of knowledge about the subject being presented.
- You have coached and worked with Retail & Head Office teams across all levels on a variety of customer management techniques around Omni-Channel initiatives.
- You have World Class project management skills and are adept at implementing process-flows and work-flows through utilizing tools such as Lucid Charts, Basecamp and Team Gantt or any other widely accepted project management tools.
- You love being on the floor and believe in experiential learning rather than classroom instructions.
- You have experience of managing a team and working alongside multiple departments.
- You carry rich experience of managing and implementing innovative training and education for Omni-Channel initiatives such as Pay & Collect, Reserve & Collect, in-store returns/exchanges, in-store endless-digital-aisles (kiosks).
- You have designed and executed audit campaigns comprising of Mystery Shopping, Surveys, Interviews and on-the-job observations and have experience in monitoring and evaluating learning outcomes objectively.
- You are competent at setting KPI metrics to measure success and opportunities for further improvement.
- You are capable of conducting a training-needs-analysis by analyzing the performance review data and speaking to all stakeholders.
- You are well versed with instructional Design and have rich experience on designing/creating/implementing training manuals, learning tools and aides.
- You are experienced in identifying all transaction where an SOP is required along with having the competency to write an SOP and ensure they are implemented and adhered to by key functions & stakeholders.
- You are proficient in creating business cases to highlight the value and ROI on all new initiatives & projects.
- You are adept in analytics & reporting and are confident in preparing and presenting performance metrics.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Training/HR, Psychology or related field.
- You are an excellent communicator with great organization skills.
- You have an ability to recognize and respond to changing business needs.
- You work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You are a team contributor across the organization beyond own unit boundaries.
- You provides a clear vision and add value where involved.
- You create opportunities, overcome obstacles and thinks outside the box.
- You are adaptable to cope with the needs of a rapidly changing environment.
We're a young, growing Web Team of 100 within a 50,000+, leading retail and hospitality conglomerate
We're headquartered in Dubai, UAE
Our Group's 40 years old and we're nearly 6
We're dead serious about Customer Experience
We've become a lot better at Product -- Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Management, Product Engineering and Product Marketing -- and still working at it
We've already built 20 sites for our Group covering informational, transactional, mobile web apps, native apps and e-commerce initiatives
Our flagship online retail site — LandmarkShops.com — recently completed a fantastic second year and is on track for an ambitious and exciting year three.
We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
We're 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it's all about balance)
Our team is a powerhouse of talent from 13 different countries across the world
We have a table tennis and pool table, with competitive players to match
We're a fun bunch and love things like team drinks, lunches, dinners and quality downtime
About our Group
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
The Group offers an attractive, tax-free compensation salary, annual incentive, benefits including family medical and annual family return tickets, and an opportunity to grow your leadership career with an strategic team within one of the most successful and fastest growing retailers in the region.
5 days ago
Visual Images QC CoordinatorLandmark Shops - Dubai, DU
You will be required to perform any Ad Hoc duties to support the development and progression of the Production Team....Read More 5 days ago
UI/UX DesignerLandmark Shops - Dubai, DU
You have at least 5 years of experience as a UI Designer with 2+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website....Read More 5 days ago
Shipping SupervisorLandmark Shops - Dubai, DU
This is You You have good communication and written skills You have prior work experience of 2-3 years in Warehouse Operations You have good leadership skills...Read More 5 days ago
Shift SupervisorLandmark Shops - Dubai, DU
You will be maintaining inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments. This is YOU....Read More 5 days ago
Sr. CopywriterLandmark Shops - Dubai, DU
You’re inspired by organizations that write amazing copy and can walk us through some of the best. Our online retail business website LandmarkShops.com just...Read More 5 days ago