A new opportunity has come up with an event company based in Abu Dhabi. They are currently looking for a Project Executive who is willing to work for 6 months fixed term contract. The responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Evaluate and select providers of services according to customer requirements.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Organize registration of event participants.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
To be considered for this opportunity, the candidate must have at least 2 years of event management experience preferably with exposures in handling arts and music events. You must be willing to work outside normal working hours. You should be knowledgeable in all tasks related to event management. Fluency in English is highly required. Candidate on relative's visa is preferred and should be abel to join immediately.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website - www.blackpearlconsult.com.
Our client is a semi government entity that organizes various events related to music and arts.
Our company, Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well-structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
6 days ago
Project Executive (Temporary assignment for 6 months)Total Talent Solution Private Limited - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries....Read More 6 days ago
Sales SupervisorTotal Talent Solution Private Limited - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Our client, a leading FMCG company, is currently looking for a Sales Supervisor to manage and drive product sales of their refreshment product in Al Ain, and...Read More 2 months ago
Temporary Promotional Staff (3 to 6 months)Total Talent Solution Private Limited - Abu Dhabi, AZ
In order to be considered, the candidate should have at least 2 years of retail experience in the same role....Read More 2 months ago
Sales ManagerTotal Talent Solution Private Limited - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Make efforts to keep knowledge on up to date market trends and rates to ensure competitive position of the company in the market....Read More 2 months ago
Export ManagerTotal Talent Solution Private Limited - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Manage and monitor in-market pricing and ensure that sales are made across the nominated territory. Create sales projections and manage the overall budget for...Read More 2 months ago