QAQC Inspector for plumbing, HVAC and fire fighting.
- Assist Project Manager to prepare project reports.
- Prepare all necessary documents and attachments for the inspection.
- Review the mechanical/electrical works check list, as built drawing and related quality control documents.
- Site inspection and coordinate to construction to implement the work completed in complies with code in accordance with specification.
- Coordinate inspections with Consultant / Client and to communicate with project team
- Coordinate with client for inspection activities issued RFI (Request for inspection) for witness/hold point etc.
- Report deviations from approved plans and specifications
- Review all materials received on the site, inspecting them, ensuring they are as per approval.
- Attend and participate in QA/QC meetings.
- Liaise with the construction execution team management resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Overall quality supervision for MEP works.
- At site inspection time, follow safety rules & regulation at different hazards area.
- Supporting and promoting all QHSE policies and procedures implemented by the company.
- Preparing QA/QC documents that may be requested by Project Manager.
- Reviewing material submittal and its compliance statement before forwarding to consultants approval.
Requirements Candidates are required to have the following skills / experience:
· Mechanical degree
· Excellent QA/QC experience
· Middle East experience essential
· Demonstrable experience as a pure QA/QC Engineer MEP in Building.
· Excellent communication skills
QAQC MEP Inspector (building)Grupo SanJose - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Coordinate inspections with Consultant / Client and to communicate with project team. Preparing QA/QC documents that may be requested by Project Manager....Read More1 weeks ago
ForemanGrupo SanJose - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Experience running and managing crews is required, as is the ability to read drawings and determine layout. * Control of site labour, plant and materials. *Read More2 months ago
Document ControllerGrupo SanJose - Al Ain, AZ
Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports. Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date...Read More2 months ago
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (SUBCONTRACTORS)Grupo SanJose - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Provides support service when required in interpretation of contract during the course of the contract and ensures its close-out is in accordance with...Read More4 months ago
M.E.P. QA QC InspectorGrupo SanJose - Abu Dhabi, AZ
To inspect all incoming materials and completed works at site making sure that quality conform the required specifications....Read More4 months ago