To manage routes within an assigned region from pricing and inventory management perspective with the goal to maximize revenue for the airline.
1. Analyse and maintain pricing structure and fare levels on assigned routes in the network in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of each route.
2. Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available through and from various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities, political/economic trends/industry developments to make pricing and scheduling decisions.
3. Analyze from data plan for peak seasons and suggest proactive tactical measures to stimulate traffic during the low seasons to maximize revenue.
4. Recommend additional flights or tactical flight cancellations based on demand on the flights and based on the cost of operations and impact on customer service with the aim to capitalize on incremental revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs
5. Recommend aircraft swaps to optimally utilize capacity of the aircraft and to align capacity with changes in demand
6. Conduct data analysis to identify passenger profile and booking behavior including no-show trends and use this information to optimize inventory allocations and to overbook flights on the assigned routes so as to maximize airline revenue while keeping the spillage costs to a minimum
7. Evaluate and provide discount levels for group bookings involving the assigned routes with the objective of revenue maximization
8. Conduct revenue integrity checks on the assigned routes to prevent loss due to seat spoilage on account of duplicate, fake and partly paid bookings
9. Conduct user testing of revenue management and pricing systems and provide requirements to develop, implement and customize solutions in accordance with flydubai business model
10. Analyse respective routes where potential revenue increase can be adopted and suggest strategies.
11. Review forecast on weekly basis and adjust to ensure forecast accuracy maintained as per the departmental standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelor degree in Air transport, marketing, economics or business management.
• Years of experience: Overall 5 years of experience in airline industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revenue optimization
• Experience in: Inventory Management
Knowledge / Skills
• Other requirements (certifications and so forth): In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures especially in LCCs would be advantage.
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Revenue Management principals.
• Analytical skills
• Effective communications.
• Planning and prioritization
• Business awareness
• organizing for results
Projects Specialist – Brand (Temp)flydubai - Dubai, DU
Feedback on performance to the Resource Manager at the close of each project in order to identify areas for development and performance management....Read More4 days ago
Revenue Management Officerflydubai - Dubai, DU
Overall 5 years of experience in airline industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revenue optimization....Read More1 weeks ago