As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Discrete Automation and Motion (DM) division which offers a wide range of products and services including drives, motors, generators, power electronics systems, rectifiers, power quality products, photovoltaic inverters, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and robots and will be based in the UAE.
Your main tasks will be the following-
• Technical and presales support for existing channel partners.
• Accessing industrial customers and develop opportunities for PCS100
• Perform power quality analysis independently and recommend a solution to customer
• Aftersales technical and site support
• Promote annual maintenance contracts and selling of spare parts
• Independently prepare technical and commercial orders and negotiate with customers to close the deal.
• Defining market segments and associated project
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets
• Achieve budget including orders, revenues, EBIT and OCF
• Updating and managing ‘sales force’ in line with Internal reporting system
• Understanding client requirement and expectation and presenting the value added proposition of ABB in projects
• Meeting the required sales targets per quarter
• Developing strong customer relationship
• Collaborate with other ABB units and divisions to provide value added sales.
Ideally you will have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with a minimum of 7- 9 years of experience in technical sales.Any previous or current middle east experience will be preferred. Good communication skills and negotiation skills will be required.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
Location: Dubai,Generic,Utd.Arab Emir. Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business Unit: Business Unit Power Conversion Date posted: 2016-10-16 Job function: Sales Publication ID: AE58552822_E3 ABB ( www.abb.com ) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Senior Service Engineer, Abu Dhabi, UAEABB - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Handling 24 / 7 emergency telephone periodically and providing technical support to customer. Accountability for spare parts, tools and equipment that are / is...Read More1 weeks ago
Sales Specialist, UAEABB - Dubai, DU
Ideally you will have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with a minimum of 7- 9 years of experience in technical sales.Any previous or current middle...Read More1 weeks ago
Finance Manager, Dubai, UAEABB - Dubai, DU
Preparation of quarterly commission order reports to all Region/Cluster Managers and CFOs. Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Accounting...Read More2 months ago
TRANSPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTABB - Dubai, DU
Monitoring and responding to incoming inquiries from internal customers.*. Excellent knowledge of general administrative .*....Read More2 months ago
TRANSPORT SOURCING SPECIALISTABB - Dubai, DU
For more than 100 years, ABB and its predecessor companies have set the pace for innovation in technologies to harvest energy, improve productivity, safeguardRead More2 months ago