The Advanced Analytics Group is a team of experts in primary market research, advanced analytics and data science. The Sr. Advanced Analytics Specialist works with Bain’s consulting teams to provide high quality results for our clients. The candidate will also work to advance AAG’s and Bain’s analytic and research capabilities and provide training to the consulting staff as needed. This position will be located in Dubai or Istanbul
- Provide analytic consulting and primary market research expertise to Bain case teams and clients worldwide. The Senior Advanced Analytics Specialist will work with case teams to assess data needs, design primary research projects, and propose analytical solutions to provide practical, value-added answers to the client and case teams.
- Recommend and explain research methods and analytical techniques appropriate for targeting and segmenting markets, product design, marketing optimization, demand forecasting and brand valuation, profit and price analyses, and territory optimization.
- Design sample specifications, and develop surveys that will deliver actionable information.
- Conduct advanced statistical analyses: Explain and perform a variety of statistical and data mining techniques including discrete choice/conjoint analysis, latent class and other clustering techniques, maximum difference scaling, multivariate and logistic regressions, decision trees (e.g. CHAID/CART), and factor and correspondence/MDS analysis.
- Train and coach consultants on basic statistical and analytical procedures
- Keep abreast of new and current statistical and market research techniques.
- Develop relationships with external research vendors and interact with as needed.
- Provide training, documentation and other assistance to Bain’s consulting staff to support and expand the use of market research and modeling tools.
- 5-10 years of experience with market research and statistical analysis in a business, market research or social science environment without a Master’s Degree, or 3+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in statistics, math, economics, market research or related field
- Extensive experience with R, SPSS, or SAS
- Experience explaining and performing a variety of statistical and data mining techniques including: latent class segmentations, discrete choice/conjoint, multivariate and logistic regressions, decision trees, and factor and correspondence/MDS analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently
- Travel required
- Fluent in English
3 days ago
Senior Advanced Analytics SpecialistBAIN & COMPANY - Dubai, DU
Provide training, documentation and other assistance to Bain’s consulting staff to support and expand the use of market research and modeling tools....Read More 3 days ago