To be overall responsible for the legal, litigation, & recovery for retail collections and small business loans. The position is expected to foster a performance oriented customer-focused culture by working in close collaboration with front-line management to ensure knowledgeable and straightforward responses are provided to all customers- internal and external
The incumbent has 2 primary responsibilities:
• Monitoring practices to ensure accounts are assigned to lawyers to effect collection activities resulting in optimal recoveries while sustaining Service Level Agreements and ensuring the best overall interest of the customer and the Bank.
• To ensure that repossession actions are filed as per the strategy in force and assets repossessed are sold in the most efficient manner leading to maximum recovery for the Bank.
The incumbent will manage a team with a overall responsibility of:
• Preparation of member accounts and collateral for repossession and/or for assignment of cases to lawyers
• Assisting with any reports needed regarding repossession, sales of collateral, case assignment to lawyers, lawyers performance including expenses.
• Tracking and monitoring all repossessed assets in the Bank’s possession
• Sale of repossessed collateral at the highest value possible
• Raising of bills and tracking of expenses as per the budget
• Ensure the delivery of best-in class customer service fostering an environment that promotes agile, flexible and timely operational efficiencies, while mitigating the Bank’s risk
• Leadership Management: Effectively manage and develop human capital within the unit
• Relationship Management: Build relationships with client groups and business line partners.
College Degree or equivalent qualification.
Minimum 10 years work experience related to Collection activities of Personal banking assets portfolio of which at least 3 years must be at Managerial level.
Specialist Skills required for the job:
• Good understanding of PB Assets business (risk & business perspective).
• Sound collection techniques and MIS skills (Risk Management)
• Sound Decision making and Change management skills.
• Good negotiation and networking skills with internal and external customers.
• Good knowledge of legal and regulatory procedures for debt recovery.
• Updated information on economic and banking trends effecting PB Assets business.
• People management skills to effectively deploy and motivate staff.
• Ability to steer team to deliver results.
• High standard of oral and written communication skills.
Senior Manager, Litigation & RepossessionRakbank - Dubai, DU
To ensure that repossession actions are filed as per the strategy in force and assets repossessed are sold in the most efficient manner leading to maximum...Read More7 days ago
MIS Analyst - MIS OperationsRakbank - Dubai, DU
Provide support to other team members as required to assist in the smooth operation of the department....Read More2 months ago
Assistant Manager Product - Islamic Auto and Home FinanceRakbank - Dubai, DU
4 to 5 years of experience, out of which at least 1-2 years in an Islamic Bank/Division with a reputed institution....Read More3 months ago
Sr.Automate System AdministratorRakbank - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Must have specific experience in the Python programming language and on hand experience on operating system administration....Read More6 months ago
System Analyst-AutomationRakbank - Ras al-Khaimah, RK
Ansible ,shell script,open stack and basik knowledge of system administration. Automate routine ,periodic infrastructure activities using the below technologies...Read More6 months ago