The below activities are performed in order to achieve the above mentioned Objectives:
1. Ensure that the business remains compliant with all visa and employment legislation.
2. Manage new visa applications as well as cancellations, Companies Trade Licenses, dependents visa renewals, medicals and emirates ID etc.
3. Liaise and build strong contact base at the various Ministries.
4. Remain commercially aware in terms of company licensing renewals
5. Manage DEWA, Etisalat or DU accounts.
6. Remain familiar with labour and immigration services
7. Delivering and collecting documents from the Ministries and any governmental office
8. Dealing with ad hoc requests including but not limited to meeting and assisting staff at the airport and hospital, reporting any missing original documents to Dubai Police
9. Use financial resources of the company in a careful and judicious manner through online and cash payments.
10. Responsible for safekeeping, releasing and receiving the colleague passports.
Ensure that the visas of terminated or resigned employees are cancelled and responsible for ensuring their exit or their legal stay in the country.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: