To implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering
2. 2 – 3 years experience in the interior contracting industry
3. Computer literate
1. Obtain all project related documents and assess the material and manpower requirement accurately.
2. Coordinate site mobilization & demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
3. Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Site Engineer updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner.
4. Monitor project progress against the project plan and report discrepancies /delays for taking corrective action.
5. Conduct quality checks and complete quality check lists, with the QC Inspector, on works carried out to ensure that the products meet specifications.
6. Execute issued snag lists from consultants, oversee sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion and compliance.
7. Maintain proper health & safety practice on job site as per company standards.
8. Ensure healthy interpersonal relations between all workers & subcontractors & maintain harmony by resolving any issues promptly.
9. Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
Site SupervisorAl Tayer Group - Dubai, DU
Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Site Engineer updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering...Read More2 weeks ago
MasonAl Tayer Group - Dubai, DU
Manage the tool box assigned and replace tools as and when necessary. Perform assigned tasks within specified timeframes and as per coverage area assigned....Read More2 weeks ago
FINANCE COORDINATORAl Tayer Group - Dubai, DU
Even after 37 years, these beliefs still ring strong and true in the working ethos of the Al Tayer Group.Since 1979, we have evolved into an organisation of...Read More2 months ago
Sales ExecutiveAl Tayer Group - Dubai, DU
Generate enquiries through cold calls and other prospective means to approach potential customers. Gather customer feedback and market intelligence from...Read More2 months ago
DriverAl Tayer Group - Dubai, DU
Valid UAE driving license (#3 manual). Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to...Read More2 months ago