Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
As a Tax Assistant you will:
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer. Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it. Deloitte is also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint through our Green Agenda program. As part of this program all staff are expected to be aware of the environmental impact of their work activities, embrace our Green Agenda initiatives and contribute towards continual improvement in environmental sustainability performance.
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3)
- Relevant work experience, preferably in Financial Services or Banks (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and high presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing).
2 weeks ago
Tax AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world....Read More 2 weeks ago
Tax Senior Manager- Emerging marketsDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required....Read More 2 weeks ago
Valuation Services - Financial Advisory - Senior AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Full time MBA / qualified CA / CFA (level 2 or 3). Provide valuation services to a variety of clients within multiple industries, including:....Read More 2 months ago
Valuation Services - Financial Advisory - AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it....Read More 2 months ago
IT Enterprise Architecture - Senior ManagerDeloitte - Dubai, DU
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world....Read More 2 months ago