Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
As a Tax Senior Manager you will:
- Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
- Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations, providing practical advice in relation to uncertain tax positions.
- Oversee the delivery of proposals for new engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the firm.
- Provide leadership in timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling.
- Assume responsibility for the development and motivation of engagement staff and provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
- Be responsible for the oversight of tax compliance cycle- across all areas of employment taxes, social security and corporate income tax / withholding tax compliance.
- Liaise with local teams in Baghdad / Erbil, and clients, to manage client's tax affairs.
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer. Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it. Deloitte is also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint through our Green Agenda program. As part of this program all staff are expected to be aware of the environmental impact of their work activities, embrace our Green Agenda initiatives and contribute towards continual improvement in environmental sustainability performance.
- Seven or more years of general tax experience, preferably with at least five years focused on business taxes. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
- In-depth, first-hand experience of a wide range of industries.
- Extensive consulting and compliance experience.
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills.
- In-depth knowledge of tax and business laws and regulations.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills required. Precision / attention to details is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field. ACA or CTA qualification is preferred.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
6 days ago
Tax AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world....Read More 6 days ago
Tax Senior Manager- Emerging marketsDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required....Read More 6 days ago
Valuation Services - Financial Advisory - Senior AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Full time MBA / qualified CA / CFA (level 2 or 3). Provide valuation services to a variety of clients within multiple industries, including:....Read More 1 months ago
Valuation Services - Financial Advisory - AssociateDeloitte - Dubai, DU
Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it....Read More 1 months ago
IT Enterprise Architecture - Senior ManagerDeloitte - Dubai, DU
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world....Read More 1 months ago