Handle over all functioning of Vehicle Workshop
· Allocate job to mechanics based on vehicle priority
· Schedule and implement preventive and schedule maintenance for heavy vehicles in DIP & HFZ plants
· Schedule and implement preventive and schedule maintenance for equipments.
· Arrange for technicians and spares during onsite breakdown maintenance
· Maintain and repair truck mounted hydraulic crane in SHJ/HFZ/DIP/AD.
· Schedule and implement preventive and schedule maintenance
· Maintain relevant records for vehicle maintenance
· Maintain relevant records for purchase of spares and equipments
· Obtain quotes for spares and other equipments as and when required
· Communicate with other departments for smooth functioning of workshop
· Communicate with vendors and establish healthy relationship with them.
· Follow up with insurance authorized workshops for repairing of accident vehicles.
- Ensure safe & secure working environment in workshop and safety of workshop personnel.
- Ensure QA function on all critical repairs
- Identify sources and arrange for spares in time
- Supporting for hydraulic repairs of MASA plants in HFZ, DIP & AD and Manual Plant in SHJ
- Responsible for providing guidance and instruction to drivers for safe and proper handling of equipment/vehicle
- Recommend for disciplinary actions on workshop technicians and drivers who are not adhering to company guidelines and for improper handling of vehicles
- Update management on issues that is not in line with company policy/good practice.
- Fleet management for dispatch & delivery
- Bachelor of Engineering – Automobile or Mechanical
- 5 to 8 years experience in maintenance and repair of trucks, heavy equipment etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Good command over the English language (verbal and written).
Salary: AED16,000.00 /month
- WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT: 5 years
1 weeks ago
WORKSHOP MANAGERBUCOMAC INDUSTRIES LLC - Dubai, DU
Update management on issues that is not in line with company policy/good practice. 5 to 8 years experience in maintenance and repair of trucks, heavy equipment...Read More 1 weeks ago